Winter protective mid-height thermal socks from the TEPMO°C® collection with an outer terry weave for comfort and protection of feet in cold weather from -25°C to +5°C (depending on activity, clothing and footwear). These socks are designed for men, women and teenagers for winter sports, walking on rough terrain, spending a long time in cold premises or outdoors in a sedentary state. The model is made 75% from a blend of special synthetic fibers, which, combined with 25% natural wool, provides excellent insulation, offers hypoallergenic properties, high wear resistance and the ability to quickly remove moisture. These thermal socks are suitable for any low shoes, closed footwear or with a breathable membrane. This product has proven itself well even in the harsh conditions of Antarctica, where Ukrainian polar explorers use it annually during expeditions to the Akademik Vernadsky station.
Features of this model:
- the outer terry weave forms a fluffy layer that holds air well around the feet, ensuring excellent insulation;
- 75% synthetic raw material composition and outer terry, which increases the evaporation area with each loop, contributing to quick moisture removal;
- thickened terry weave also reliably protects feet from rubbing;
- up to the bottom of the calf height protects leg muscles from cold;
- insulation of the foot and Achilles tendon area reduces the risk of injury under low temperatures and dynamic activities;
- ventilation channels on both sides of the sock contribute to thermoregulation during active movement;
- transverse elastic band fixes the bottom of the socks on the feet, avoiding the formation of unpleasant wrinkles;
- wear-resistant yarn for modern equipment provides high reliability and long-term performance;
- the socks do not create an unpleasant odor and do not irritate the skin even after extended use.
Quality assured by the manufacturer, proven since 2015.
Designed and manufactured in Ukraine - "Pick modern Ukrainian!"©